Saturday, January 17, 2015

Imperfect Progress

As I scroll through to update the layout of this blog, it occurs to me that it's been QUITE a while since I last posted.  The last few years have certainly been filled with many changes in our family.  I've gone from being a full-time stay at home, homeschooling mom to a full-time, working outside of the home, homeschooling mom.  We've been faced with medical issues, loss of work, transitional housing, and spiritual battles.  One thing has been constant throughout these last couple of years, and that is the LORD's unending GRACE!  As you can tell from my new Blog Name, the Lord has been leading me to take this blog in a new direction.  I will still share our home educating updates, but I'm also going to share the imperfections of our life as a whole more openly and prayerfully, show you the LORD's Grace in each joy, trial, frustration, and accomplishment in our lives as I share my thoughts with you. I pray that you, too, will share your imperfections openly so that we may experience the LORD's Grace together.

No comments:

Post a Comment