Thursday, March 24, 2011

Creating a Blog Button Grabber



Wow, I never thought it would be so difficult to create a blog button grabber for my blog!  After trying code from 4 different tutorials, I finally found a  Grab My Button Code Generator to make the process easy as pie!  You just plug in your blog title, blog location and blog button location, click on preview to see what it will look like on your site, and then click on GET CODE to get the code you need to copy and paste into your Text Widget (if using Wordpress, like me.  It seems there's lots of code out there that will work with Blogger, but Wordpress is a little more complicated apparently).   You can also change the border, background and font color to complement your blog with this generator.  Try the Generator for yourself and see what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment