Monday, January 18, 2010

Where does the time go????

Ok, I know that in one of my previous posts I said I was going to work harder to post daily or at least more often....I really have to get better at this.....I feel like I'm being pulled in so many different directions, which is why I took a long hard look at what I do and which volunteer positions I really needed to let go of.  For anyone who knows me, this is a tremendous step on my part....ME give something up????   I have to though and I know this....there just isn't enough time in the day for everything anymore.  Homeschooling is certainly taking up ALOT of time.  I'm not complaining about that though....I actually am enjoying that very much....I didn't think I would, but I am.  Even on the most challenging days of homeschooling a child with ADHD and a child with an in utero brain injury due to stroke.  Most days, I actually feel more like a referree, than a mom or a teacher.   The most important thing to remember though, is that I have my children at home with me and for that I am very grateful.

Today is a holiday...Martin Luther King, Jr. Day.  Today is the perfect time for us to talk about peace.  Peace in our world, in our local community and most importantly here in our own home.  Peace and harmony....isn't it what we ALL dream about?

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fblog.lessonpathways.com%2Findex.php%2F2010%2F01%2F18%2Fhonoring-martin-luther-king-jr%2F&h=061e792a9e97fb4f34b5e19b9467e939

www.history.com/content/king

No comments:

Post a Comment